Sunday, November 13, 2005

Accursed with writer's block!!!!


Since it was my scheduled day off last Saturday, November 12th, I was planning to do something, like fill a blank piece of paper with prose, but it remained just that-a plan that never materialized. Damn!!!! Did the literary masters ever had writer's block, or did their creative juices kept on running?
I'd better kick myself for procrastinating!!! Hours passed and I just sat there, starinng at the paper. Lazy me!!! On the bright side, I was able to do the laundry and iron my workclothes, so, technically, I was a little bit productive.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger jacko492 said...

Hi, This is Jack, the author of Vietnam War in Pictures. Just to answer some of your questions. Our (my) biggest fear was Snipers & Booby Traps. I didn't tell all in my Blog, I was wounded Nov.7, 1968 by a sniper. Small arms wound to my lower right leg and came home on crutches. At Chicago O'Hare Airport I had people spit at me, call me "Baby Killer" and throw empty soda cans at me. I didn't like the war either and if they only knew that the difference between me and them was the length of our hair and the clothes we wore. Most of it didn't bother me, as I was so glad to be home. Till today I hold no anger toward any of them nor the ones that went to other countries to escape the war. Just consider this a P.S. to my original Blog. All the best,---Jack---

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.