Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Published poem in www.you.inq7.net

My day is complete!!!! Finally, one of three poems that I have submitted to the Philippine Daily Inquirer's Online Website, www.you.inq7.net was published days after I sent it via e-mail.
I want to copy it and post it here, but due to copyright laws, I'll just post its link and here it is: http://you.inq7.net/express/11092005/exp1-1.htm. It was posted under the EXPRESSIONS column of the www. you.inq7.net website but methinks that it will be removed soon.
Alright!!!! Whew!! Whoopee!!!! You will never know the euphoria that I am feeling right now!!! I am on cloud nine, baby!!! Even if I don't get paid, the thought of seeing my byline on the web in compensation enough!! It was an early poem that I wrote, so I was not hoping that it would be accepted because it was a little mushy, corny to be exact!!!! So, now I am wondering if I can submit other well, corny, poems!!!!
Yeah!! Baby!! Yeah!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.